On UR Way Magazine Issue #3 has arrived! This issue is jam packed with inspiring stories from China, India, Costa Rica, Hong Kong and West Africa. Share your thoughts on the latest issue in the comments below, share it with friends and family, and spread the word on twitter and facebook. If you missed out on the last 2 issues you can check them out here.
In This Issue
- Photolanthrophy, Bringing smiles to Childrens faces through photography and art (pg 6)
- Hong Kong on the Edge, Exploring the urban, edgy, arty side of Hong Kong (pg 10)
- The Wonders of the West, Breaking through borders and barriers in West Africa (pg 12)
- Stepping into China’s Past, Experiencing traditional Hakka life in Yong Ding Country (pg 18)
- India’s Senses, A sensory journey through India (pg 26)
- Surfing with Turtles, Catching waves and saving sea turtles in Costa Rica (pg 28)
Meet the Writers
Benny Lancaster & Mitch Hart
Benny and Mitch are two Aussie lads who’ve caught the travel bug. Between them they have travelled to over 70 countries. In 2010 the boys took on a travel challenge like no other, they backpacked their way through Africa from north to south through 22 Countries on route to the world cup in South Africa. These boys sure have a thirst for adventure!
@AmateursAfrica on Twitter
Andi is a Chinese Medicine Doctor, Travel Writer and Photographer. Her Gypsy spirit has taken her to around 40 countries to discover untrodden roads, different cultures and life-changing encounters.
@AndiPerullo on Twitter
Honor is the site editor for i-to-i’s Chalkboard, a place where ESL teachers can connect and share their teaching experiences. She has taught English in Beijing, China to university students and loved it. When she’s not slaving away behind the computer screen she loves to travel, eat delicious curry, and dance badly…
@i_to_i on Twitter
You could be featured too!…
Do you have a passion for travel and writing? Do you have a story to share? Are you a budding photographer? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you could be featured in the next issue of the magazine. To submit a story check out our contributor guidelines then drop me an email.
Are you a company or website looking to get your message across to passionate travellers? On UR Way Magazine could be the right place for you. To discuss different advertising options send me an email.
Category: Current Issue